By accessing and using our Services, you are agreeing to the terms of this Policy. Where we require your consent to process your Personal Information, we will ask for your consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of your Personal Information in advance, and such consent is voluntary and can be withdrawn at any time. However, if you withdraw such consent, MGA may not be able to provide you Services.
If you do not agree with or you are not comfortable with any part of this Policy, please immediately discontinue access or use of our Services.
We may change this Policy from time to time. If we make a change to this Policy that we believe materially affects how we process your Personal Information or reduce your rights, we will provide you with notice. We may also provide “just-in-time” disclosure or additional information about our data collection, use and sharing practices of specific Services. These notices may supplement or clarify MGA’s privacy practices or may provide you with additional choices about how we process your Personal Information.
2. What Personal Information Do We Collect?
As you use our Services, MGA collects certain information about you and your use of the Services. This information falls into three primary categories: (1) information you voluntarily provide us, (2) information we collect from you automatically and (3) information we obtain from third parties. Personal Information is any information that identifies or makes an individual identifiable.
Information You Voluntarily Provide
- Account Registration: information relating to the creation of an account on our Sites or Apps, such as, first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, and/or a unique individual password. By submitting a telephone number to MGA you agree that a representative of MGA can contact you at the number you provide, potentially using automated technology (including texts/SMS messaging) or a pre-recorded message. Your consent is not an obligation to receive any of our products.
- Product Registration: information relating to registering your purchased products with us, such as, first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, product name, product or model number, purchase date and place, date of birth, and gender.
- Customer Service: records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us via email or via our online forms, or when you contact us by telephone.
- Payment Information: we may collect your payment card, transaction, or financial account information, when you purchase our products. All credit card information is held by MGA’s payment gateway provider employing industry standard protections. We may also collect other Personal Information at the request of the business with whom you are transacting.
- Information Collected Via Authorized Access: if you provide your permission, we may collect and store any Personal Information you provide while using our Services (e.g., by authorizing us to access to your device's camera, photo album, and microphone). If you have previously provided authorization and no longer wish to allow access, you may edit the application settings at the device level.
- Job Applications: employment- and background-related information provided to us as a part of the job application process.
Information Collected Automatically
- Information About Your Use of the Services: when you browse our Sites, we automatically collect information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, domain names, referring and exit pages and URLs, pages viewed and the order of these page views, the date and time you access our servers.
- Device Information: if you access the Services through a mobile device (e.g., a smart phone or tablet), we may be able to identify your devices’ unique device identifier, international mobile equipment identity (“IMEI”), mobile equipment identifier (“MEID”), MAC address, devices’ operating system, devices’ physical location (including geolocation, beacon-based location, and GPS location) of your device, your mobile network information, and your mobile device’s advertising ID. You may disable our use of certain location data through your device or browser settings.
Information Collected From Other Sources
From time to time, we may obtain information about you from third party sources as required or permitted by law. For instances, we may receive information about you from other sources to help us correct or supplement our records, improve the quality or personalization of our Services to you, and prevent or detect fraud. We may also collect Personal Information about you that we receive from our partners, group members or other third parties. For example, if you visit one of our social media accounts, the respective provider may provide us with statistical information regarding your use of our account. By gathering additional information about you, we can correct inaccurate information, and enhance the security of your transactions.
3. Why Do We Collect Your Information?
We use your Personal Information as described in this Policy for business and commercial purposes, or as disclosed to you prior to processing your information. We may process your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- (2) Respond to Requests. To provide customer support, respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests.
- (3) Provide Services Communication. To send administrative information to you, for example, information regarding our Services and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- (4) Provide Marketing Communications. To send you marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you, such as to contact you via mail, email, or telephone in order to give you updates about MGA’s special promotions, new services.
- (5) Provide Sweepstake or Contest. To allow you to participate in sweepstakes, competitions, contests, and similar promotions and to administer these activities. Some of these activities have additional rules, which could contain additional information about how we use and disclose your Personal Information, so we suggest that you read these rules carefully.
- (6) Research and Development of Our Services. For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, developing new products and services, enhancing, improving, or modifying our products and services, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and operating and expanding our business activities.
- (7) Personalize Your Experience. We may also process our information to personalize your experience. Please see Section 7, Cookies and Other Similar Tracking Technologies below for more information. By personalizing, we enable you to interact with our Services more easily across platforms and devices and allow us to tailor our Services specific to your needs.
- (8) Facilitate Your Job Application.If you submit a resume or seek to fulfil other staffing requirements, we will use your Personal Information solely in connection with your application for current or future staffing requirements, and we may also share your resume or application information with our business partners or affiliates that have staffing requirements for which you may be qualified.
- (9) Detect and Prevent Fraud. We may process your Personal Information, such as your IP address, to help monitor, prevent, and detect fraud and abusive use of our Services, enhance security, and combat other security risks.
- (10) Facilitate Corporate Acquisitions, Mergers and Transactions. We may process any information regarding your account and use of our Services as is necessary in the context of corporate acquisitions, mergers, or other corporate transactions.
- (12) With Your Consent. . For any other purposes disclosed to you prior to you providing us your Personal Information or which is reasonably necessary to provide the Services or other related products and/or services requested, with your permission or upon your direction.
4. How Do We Share Your Personal Information?
- (2) When We Work with Service Providers. To our strategic partners and service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing services, order fulfillment, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, credit card processing, auditing, and other similar services.
- (3) When We Work with Third-Party Business Partners. To third-party business partners for their own business purposes, including to permit them to send you marketing communications. To third-party sponsors of sweepstakes, contests, and similar promotions.
- (4) As Required by Law. We may disclose your information if we believe that the disclosure is required by law, if we believe that the disclosure is necessary to enforce our agreements or policies, in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g., a court or a government agency), or if we believe that the disclosure will help us protect the rights, property, or safety of MGA or our customers.
- (5) Corporate Transactions. We may disclose Personal Information to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by us is among the assets transferred. By engaging with us or using our Services, you understand and agree to our assignment or transfer of rights to your Personal Information.
- (6) Outside Professional Advisors. We may share or disclose your Personal Information with any of the our outside professionals to facilitate the professional advice from those outside professionals.
5. What Is Our Legal Bases for Processing Your Personal Information?
For individuals who are located in the European Economic Area, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, and Brazil at the time of data collection, our legal bases for processing your information under the EU General Data Protection Regulation, the UK General Data Protection Regulation (collectively, the “GDPR”), and Brazil’s General Personal Data Protection Act (“LGPD“) will depend on the Personal Information at issue, the specific context in the which the Personal information is collected and the purposes for which it is used or shared. Below is a chart showing the legal bases for MGA’s processing of your Personal Information as described in Sections 3 and 4, above.
|Section & Purpose of Processing||Legal Bases for Processing|
Section 3 (9) Detect and Prevent Fraud and Security Risks
Section 4 (4) As Required by Law
|Based on our legal obligations.|
Section 3 (1) Provide MGA’s Services
Section 3 (3) Provide Services Communications
Section 4 (2) When We Work with Service Providers
|Based on our contract with you or to take steps at your request prior to entering a contract.|
Section 3 (6) Research and Development of Our Services
Section 3 (7) Personalize Your Experience
Section 3 (10) Facilitate Corporate Acquisitions, Mergers, and Transactions
Section 4 (1) Within Our Corporate Organization
Section 4 (3) When We Work With Third-Party Business Partners
Section 4 (5) Corporate Transactions
Section 4 (6) Outside Professional Advisors
|Based on our legitimate interest to operate our business and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedom.|
Section 3 (2) Respond to Requests
Section 3 (4) Provide Marketing Communications
Section 3 (5) Provide Sweepstake or Contest
Section 3 (8) Facilitate Your Job Application
Section 3 (11) With Your Consent
Section 4 (7) With Your Consent
|Based on your consent.|
6. How Does MGA Handle Children’s Information?
When our Site or App collects age, and there is an age in your jurisdiction under which parental consent or authorization is required to use the Service, we will either block users under that age or will ask them to provide consent or authorization from a parent or guardian before they can use it. We will not knowingly ask children under that age to provide more data than is required to provide for the product.
When a parent or legal guardian completes a child’s registration or otherwise provides us with a child’s Personal Information, MGA will consider this to be direct notice to you regarding Personal Information collection. The data will be used only for MGA Services, and will not be sold, rented, or otherwise disclosed to any company outside of MGA, its affiliated marketing partners, and companies acting as our agents to help us provide Services requested by you or the child. We will process Personal Information such as the child’s first and last name, mailing address, gender, date of birth, email address and phone number, as relevant to the Services that have been requested.
Parents or guardians can change or revoke the consent choices previously made, and review, edit, or request the deletion of the personal data of the children for whom they provided consent or authorization.
Parents or legal guardians who have questions about personal information that may have been submitted by a child, or to exercise the rights as set forth above, should email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact us toll-free at: 1-800-222-4685.
7. Information About Cookies and Other Similar Tracking Technologies
We and third parties on our behalf may employ various tracking technologies, such as cookies, web beacons, analytics software, and other similar technologies (collectively, “Tracking Technologies”) to collect additional Personal Information automatically as you interact with the Services. We use these Tracking Technologies because they help us to personalize your experience with our Services, and help us better manage content on our Services by informing us what content is effective
Cookies. When you visit our Sites or otherwise interact with the Services, we (or third-party data or ad networks that we work) may send one or more “cookies” to your computer or other devices. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers stored on your computer through your web browser and are used by most websites to help personalize your web experience. Some cookies may facilitate additional site features for enhanced performance and functionality such as remembering preferences, allowing social interactions, analyzing usage for site optimization, providing custom content, allowing third parties to provide social sharing tools, and serving images or videos from third-party websites. Some features on the Sites will not function if you do not allow cookies. We may link the information we store in cookies to any Personal Information you submit while on our Sites. We may use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. Persistent cookies enable us to track and target the interest of our users to enhance the experience on our Sites.
The following types of cookies are used on our Sites:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies. These cookies are essential because they enable you to use our Sites as you reasonably expect. For example, strictly necessary cookies allow you to access secure areas on our Sites and provided necessary security functions. Without these cookies, some Sites features cannot be provided. This category of cookies is essential for our Sites to work and so they cannot be disabled.
- Functional Cookies. We use functional cookies to remember your choices so that we may tailor our Sites to provide you with enhanced features and personalized content. For example, these cookies can be used for shopping cart and Client ID remembrance. While these cookies can be disable, this may result in less functionality during your use of our Sites.
- Analytics Cookies. These cookies allow us to collect passive information about your use of our Sites, for example, count page visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our Sites and our marketing campaigns. You can disable these cookies.
- Advertising Cookies. These cookies may be set through our website by our advertising partners. Data may be collected by these companies that enable them to serve up advertisements on other sites that are relevant to your interests. You may disable these cookies.
Web Beacons and Local Shared Objects. We (or third-party data or ad networks we work with) may use web beacons alone or in conjunction with cookies to compile information about our Services, or other information we or they have collected. Web beacons are tiny graphic objects that are embedded in a web page or email and are usually invisible to the user but allow checking that a user has viewed the page or email. Web beacons may be used within the Services to track web page visits or form submissions. In some cases, we tie the information gathered by web beacons to Personal Information.
We also use Local Shared Objects, such as Flash cookies, AND/OR Local Storage, such as HTML5, to store content information and preferences. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5. If you do not want Flash Cookies stored on your computer, you can adjust the settings of your Flash player to block Flash Cookies storage using the tools contained in the website storage settings panel, available here: macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html. You can also control Flash Cookies by going to the global storage settings panel and following the instructions. Setting the Flash Player to restrict or limit acceptance of Flash Cookies may reduce or impede the functionality of some Flash applications, including, potentially, Flash applications used in connection with our services or online content.
For further details, please see the ‘about Hotjar’ section of Hotjar’s support site:
Do Not Track. Some Internet browsers - like Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari - include the ability to transmit "Do Not Track" or "DNT" signals. Since uniform standards for "DNT" signals have not been adopted, our Sites do not currently process or respond to "DNT" signals.
8. Links to Other Third Party Websites
9. How Does MGA Protect My Information?
We maintain our Services and all associated data with technical, administrative, and physical safeguards to protect against loss, unauthorized access, destruction, misuse, modification, and improper disclosure. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases or the databases of the third parties with which we may share such information, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted over the Internet. In particular, e-mail sent to us may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail (and please do not send us sensitive information, such as payment card information or government issued IDs).
You are responsible for protecting your password(s) and maintaining the security of your browsers and devices. If you have any questions about the security of your interaction with us (if, for example, you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), you can contact us at email@example.com.
10. How Long Does MGA Retain My Information?
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as needed to provide the applicable Services you use, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law. We will retain and use information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our rights. We will cease to retain your Personal Information or remove the means by which the data can be associated with you as soon as it is reasonable to assume that such retention no longer serves the purpose for which the Personal Information was collected and is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.
11. International Operations and Transfers of Personal Information
Our Services are operated in the United States and potentially elsewhere. Please be aware that your information, including your Personal Information, may be transferred to, processed, maintained, and used on computers, servers, and systems located outside your jurisdiction (including the United Stated), where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your Personal Information is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy and no transfer of your Personal Information will take place to an organization or a country unless there are appropriate safeguards in place as required under the applicable data protection laws and ensuring the security of your Personal Information maintained. If you do not want your information transferred to or processed or maintained outside of the country or jurisdiction where you are located, you should not use the Site or Services.
12. What Are My Privacy Rights and Choices?
Depending on applicable law where you reside, you may be able to assert certain rights related to your personal information identified below. If any of the rights listed below are not provided under law for your jurisdiction, MGA has absolute discretion in providing you with those rights. Please note that some of the rights may vary depending on your country, province, or state of residence.
Your rights to personal information are not absolute. Depending upon the applicable law, access to your rights under the applicable law may be denied: (a) when denial of access is required or authorized by law; (b) when granting access would have a negative impact on another's privacy; (c) to protect our rights and properties, (d) where the request is frivolous or vexatious, or for other reasons.
Managing Communication Preferences. If you no longer want to receive direct marketing emails from us on a going-forward basis, you may opt-out of receiving these marketing-related emails by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in the communication or by contacting us as specified in the “Contact Us” section below. Direct marketing includes any communications to you that are only based on advertising or promoting our products and services.
You may sign up to receive communications about our products and services through your mobile device by submitting your mobile telephone number online or by texting us. By opting into our SMS Mobile Marketing program, you authorize MGA to send to your mobile phone number using automated technology text messages about our products, promotions, offers, and sales. No purchase is necessary to opt-in to our SMS Mobile Marketing Program and your opting in is not a condition to your purchasing goods or services from us. You understand that standard message and data rates may apply and that your carrier may charge your account with that carrier for text messages that you receive from us or send to us. MGA is not responsible for these charges. It is your responsibility to notify MGA if at any time you change your phone number, cancel your service, or transfer your number to another party. You can unsubscribe from our text messaging program at any time by replying "STOP" to any message that you receive from us.
Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want MGA to deploy cookies in your browser, you can opt out by setting your browser to reject cookies or to notify you when a website tries to set a cookie in your browser software. If you choose to reject cookies, you may still use our Sites, but some features on the Sites will not function properly. To do this, follow the instructions provided by your browser (usually located within the "Help", "Tools" or "Edit" settings), or review the instructions provided by the browsers listed here: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari Desktop, Safari Mobile, and Android browser. Please note, if you set your browser to disable cookies, you may not be able to access secure areas of the Sites and Services. Also, if you disable cookies other parts of the Services may not work properly. You can find more information about how to change your browser cookie settings at allaboutcookies.org.
Please note that if you do opt-out of receiving marketing-related communications from us, we may still send you messages for administrative or other purposes directly relating to your use of the Services, and you cannot opt-out from receiving those messages.
There are also additional tools available to manage third party cookies. Many advertising companies that collect information for interest-based advertising are members of the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) or the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI), both of which maintain websites where individuals can opt out of interest-based advertising from their members. To opt-out of website interest-based advertising provided by each organization’s respective participating companies, visit the DAA’s opt-out portal available at optout.aboutads.info/, the DAA of Canada’s opt-out portal available at youradchoices.ca/en/tools, or visit the NAI’s opt-out portal available at optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1. Residents of the European Union may opt-out of online behavioral advertising served by the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance’s participating member organizations by visiting youronlinechoices.eu/.
Also, if your browser supports it, you can turn on the Global Privacy Control to opt-out of the “sale” of your personal information under California’s CCPA.
All of the opt-out tools described in this subsection are provided by third parties, not by MGA. MGA does not control or operate these tools or the choices that advertisers and others provide through these tools. Please note that you may still receive third-party advertisements in MGA’s Services after using these opt-out tools, but the advertising you see may be less relevant to your interests.
Access and Portability. You may have the right to request that we provide you a copy of your Personal Information held by us. This information will be provided without undue delay subject to a potential fee associated with gathering of the information (as permitted by law), unless such provision adversely affects the rights and freedoms of others or there is an exception to such provision under applicable law. In certain circumstances, you may request to receive your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to have us transfer your Personal Information directly to another data controller.
Correction and Deletion. You may have the right to correct, update or delete Personal Information that has been previously provided to us through our Services.
Withdraw Consent. To the extent the processing of your Personal Information is based on your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time. Your withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of MGA’s processing based on consent before your withdrawal.
Restriction of Processing. In some jurisdictions, applicable law may give you the right to restrict or object to us processing or transferring your Personal Information under certain circumstances. We may continue to process your Personal Information if it is necessary for the defense of legal claims, or for any other exceptions permitted by applicable law.
Automated Individual Decision-Making, Including Profiling. MGA does not undertake any automated processing or profiling of your Personal Information, which produces legal or similarly significant effects on you, save for the exceptions applicable under relevant data protection laws.
How to Make a Privacy Request. You can make privacy rights requests relating to your Personal Information in one of three ways; by logging into your account, by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the Individual Rights button at the bottom of this web page. For your protection, we may only respond to requests with respect to the Personal Information associated with the particular email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. We may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting such change or deletion (e.g., when you make a purchase, you may not be able to change or delete the Personal Information provided until after the completion of such purchase).
How to Lodge a Complaint. If you believe that we have infringed your rights, we encourage you to first contact us at email@example.com so that we may try to resolve the issue or dispute informally. If you reside in the EEA, or the United Kingdom, you have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your Personal Information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority (contact details are available here.) If you reside in the UK, the relevant data protection authority is Information Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF, 0303 123 1113, firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. Additional Notice to Individuals in the EEA, the United Kingdom, and Switzerland
This Section provides additional information to individuals located in the EEA, the United Kingdom or Switzerland at the time their Personal Information is collected by MGA. All capitalized terms in this Section have the meaning as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and/or, as applicable, the GDPR as it is saved and incorporated into United Kingdom law following Brexit (UK-GDPR) or the Swiss Data Protection Act (including, but not limited to “Personal Data”, “Processing”, “Controller”, “Processor”, and “Data Subject”).
You can contact MGA’s Data Protection Officer using: email@example.com.
- Facebook by Facebook Ireland Limited, 4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Ireland: facebook.com/about/privacy
- Instagram by Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2 Ireland: help.instagram.com/519522125107875
- Twitter by Twitter International Company, One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street, Dublin 2, D02 AX07, Ireland, twitter.com/en/privacy
- YouTube by Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland: policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en-UK
- Pinterest by Pinterest Europe Ltd., Palmerston House, 2nd Floor, Fenian Street, Dublin 2, Ireland: policy.pinterest.com/en/privacy-policy
- TikTok by TikTok Technology Limited, 10 Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin, D02 T380, Ireland: tiktok.com/legal/privacy-policy?lang=en
- Spotify by Spotify AB, Regeringsgatan 19, 111 53 Stockholm, Sweden: spotify.com/ie/legal/privacy-policy/
The social network providers collect your usage information to provide us with usage statistics.
14. Notice to California Residents California Privacy Rights
15. Additional Notice to Individuals in Canada
This Section provides additional information to individuals located in Canada at the time their Personal Information is collected by Us. You may request details about our privacy practices, access or correct your Personal Information, or make a complaint by contacting Our privacy officer in writing: MGA Entertainment, 9220 Winnetka Ave, Chatsworth, California USA 91311, firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not satisfied with our response to your inquiry, you may contact the privacy commissioner having jurisdiction over you. For residents of the provinces where provincial private-sector privacy legislation applies:
- Alberta, the Personal Information Protection Act help desk by email: email@example.com, by phone: 780-427-5848 or toll free in Alberta: 310-0000,
- British Columbia, the Office of the Information and Privacy Commissioner for British Columbia at: firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone (250) 387-5629 or for callers outside Victoria, toll-free by calling Enquiry BC requesting a transfer to (250) 387-5629,
- Quebec, the Commission d’accès à l’information at email@example.com or (toll free) 1 888 528-7741.
For residents of all other provinces and territories, contact the federal Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada at 1-800-282-1376 (toll-free) or priv.gc.ca.
In compliance with Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation (“CASL”), we will only send “commercial electronic messages” (“CEMs”) to your email address or phone number for texts if you have previously provided Us with your express consent to receive such messages, or if an exemption or implied consent applies to the CEM. For example, CASL permits us to send you email and text messages that facilitate your purchase of the Services or that provide updates or warrantee information about the Services. We may also send CEMs to you about new or related products or services so long as we have an existing business relationship with you, such as where the CEM is sent within two years of the date of your most recent purchase of Services from Us and where you have not sent us an Unsubscribe request.
16. Additional Notice to Individuals in Australia
This Section provides additional information to individuals located in Australia at the time their personal information is collected by us.
You may request to correct or update any of your Personal Information in our files. We may provide you with the ability to update some or all of your Personal Information directly via our Services or by contacting us via firstname.lastname@example.org. If you request that your information be corrected, and we do not agree that it is incorrect, we may refuse to update that information. In such a scenario, we will provide written notice of our refusal to do so within 30 days and upon your request, will place a statement of what you allege is correct where your Personal Information is kept and accessed.
If you are dissatisfied with our response to any complaint that you may make in relation to our collection and use of your Personal Information, you have the right to make a complaint to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC) by phoning 1300 363 992 or completing the OAIC’s online enquiry form (full contact details are available here).
17. Additional Notice to Individuals in New Zealand
This Section provides additional information to individuals located in New Zealand at the time their Personal Information is collected by us.
You have the right to request access to any Personal Information we hold about you, by emailing us at email@example.com.
We retain Personal Information that you provide to us for as long as necessary for the purpose such Personal Information was originally collected or otherwise processed for, e.g. in order to meet our contractual obligations towards you, until you withdraw your consent, or as long as you maintain a customer account with us. If required under applicable law, we will store your Personal Information a for a period of up to ten more years (e.g. under tax law). Apart from that we can further store your Personal Information for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims. We may also retain aggregate information beyond this time for research purposes and to help us develop and improve our Services.
19. Contact Us